Kudos to this Congresswomen Kaptur. http://www.kaptur.house.gov/ My concern with Wall Street has been expressed by the chatting class. Wall Street has yelled “fire in the hole” , evacuate but they were all airlifted out with their worldly possessions. Thank god some in Congress are now questioning the maniacs causing the panic and stampede. If you examine the Board of Directors of AIG http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/board.asp?symbol=AIG Its a who’s who including Martin Feldstein from Harvard and a member of Goldman Sachs. ( any surprise AIG was bailed out GOLMAN was at risk). Why should we trust the unelected new Caeser Hank Paulson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paulson a former Goldman CEO. With respect to GOLDMAN, they eliminated their investment bank competitors and now BIG BUCKS DADDY WARREN BUFFET http://money.blogdig.net/archives/articles/September2008/23/Buffett_Buys_Goldman_Sachs.html is buying a material portion of their firm, coincidence ? The big dogs are not on the porch the leash is broken and they want to bite the U.S. taxpayer in the ASS.
- San Jose Police Using Head Cam’s.
- Police Line Of Duty Deaths Inrease In 2009
- White House Gate Crasher Narcisistic Traitors and Burglars
- Judge Spinner Relives Suffolk New York Home Owner of Mortgage
- Bart Police Actions Are Not Indicative of Police Brutality
- Peru Police Catch “fat” Murder Incorporated
- South African Police Kill 3 Year Old Child.
- Atlanta Police Officer Indicted For Shooting Man In Face
- Crime and The Public Comfortably Numb
- Banks Pimping The U.S. Taxpayers.
- City File
- Cornell Law Legal Institute
- Curbed NY Trendy Real Estate Gossip
- Farmboyz/ Perge Modo
- Matt Drudge
- New York Law Journal ( subscription required)
- Overheard In N.Y.
- Pitt’s Jurist another good search engine
- Property Shark, Data Base for Real Estate Purchases/Investment
- Spamwise , a really nice food site with photos .
- Tina Browns Daily Beast
- Trulia Real Estate Search Shows Homes Recent Prices