I just think this whole Presidential race is cheezy and cheap. In the midst of a financial meltdown, in which both the President, Presidential canidates and Congress have subordinated there sworn duty to Goldman Sachs and the Paulson alumni. But Sandra, well she is just being herself, but it seems everything is becoming thug like. No discussion just hurling insults like grade school children. I guess its the dumbing down of America and I should not be surprised.
- San Jose Police Using Head Cam’s.
- Police Line Of Duty Deaths Inrease In 2009
- White House Gate Crasher Narcisistic Traitors and Burglars
- Judge Spinner Relives Suffolk New York Home Owner of Mortgage
- Bart Police Actions Are Not Indicative of Police Brutality
- Peru Police Catch “fat” Murder Incorporated
- South African Police Kill 3 Year Old Child.
- Atlanta Police Officer Indicted For Shooting Man In Face
- Crime and The Public Comfortably Numb
- Banks Pimping The U.S. Taxpayers.
- City File
- Cornell Law Legal Institute
- Curbed NY Trendy Real Estate Gossip
- Farmboyz/ Perge Modo
- Matt Drudge
- New York Law Journal ( subscription required)
- Overheard In N.Y.
- Pitt’s Jurist another good search engine
- Property Shark, Data Base for Real Estate Purchases/Investment
- Spamwise , a really nice food site with photos .
- Tina Browns Daily Beast
- Trulia Real Estate Search Shows Homes Recent Prices